energias renovavles

Montenegro added that it may be viable for LGUs to help RE investors with the needed financing and smooth permitting process. For the LGUs, the project will serve as its own embedded power to ensure ready supply of electricity.

In a presentation of studies on biomass and hydro-electric power plants, the Mindanao Development Authority (MinDA) said that the current power mix “is 60-40 wherein 60 percent is RE generated from the Agus-Pulangi hydro-electric complex, geothermal, and several small hydro, biomass, and solar plants while the other 40 percent is from fossil fuels such as diesel-powered and coal-fired power plants”.

These projects are expected to provide for job creation in the Nacaome region of Honduras, and once operational, will provide for needed increased energy production in such region and serve as a catalyst for such region’s continued economic growth. We are currently reviewing and negotiating the engineering, procurement and construction contract between UPI and WTEC.

Ensenada, Baja California, a 5 de marzo de 2014.- El Centro de Investigación Científica y de Educación Superior de Ensenada (Cicese) anunció la asignación de recursos de parte del Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT).

Tadeo claims that their study on biomass indicates that 20 percent of the “theoretical potential” energy that can be produced with biomass in Mindanao “can reach 795 MW” (excluding the 263.9 MW capacity of plants already under construction).

“The One-Stop Shop will involve 13 government agencies including the local government units,” he said. Montenegro said each agency has its mandated requirement but he added that they will try to ask them to keep the time at a minimum.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *